We offer help beyond a food boxes. Find out more about additional services and support.
We are provide additional support alongside emergency food, to help people address the underlying issues behind their crisis.
- Budgeting and cookery classes – we run a six-week basic cookery, nutrition and budget management course in association with RCS Andover
- Secondary school education – we have produced ‘Budgeting skills for independent living’, a teaching resource for secondary schools in North Test Valley
We run seasonal projects at Christmas and Easter:
- Christmas gift boxes – we distribute gift boxes to local children in need to ensure that they have a gift at Christmas and to relieve some of the pressure on their carer
- Christmas food hampers – we add a bag of Christmas goodies to every food box in December
- Easter eggs – we distribute chocolate eggs to children and vulnerable adults
To find out more about any of these projects and to donate to them please contact us.