We offer help beyond a food boxes. Find out more about additional services and support.
We are provide additional support alongside emergency food, to help people address the underlying issues behind their crisis.
- Welcome packs – for people moving into new accommodation which include bedding, crockery, cooking utensils and saucepans
- Market vouchers – we provide vouchers for fresh fruit, vegetables and bread from the market
We run seasonal projects :
- Summer bags – to support families during the school holidays
- Christmas gift boxes – we distribute gift boxes to local children in need to ensure that they have a gift at Christmas and to relieve some of the pressure on their carer
- Christmas food hampers – we add a bag of Christmas goodies to every food box in December
- Easter eggs – we distribute chocolate eggs to children and vulnerable adults
To find out more about any of these projects and to donate to them please contact us.